Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I like big butts

Okay, after a long hiatus, I am back today. Only for a rant. But at least I am back. New Year's Resolution: Post at least twice a week.

Why is it that I can't spend just one night alone with the Boy without him being like, "okay, lets have sex now." Of course he usually uses forceful kisses and phrases such as "do you want to go to bed now?" and the lovely one he used this morning "I couldn't stop thinking about making love to you all hour." And then he just expects it to happen. Every time. And if it doesn't, he gets really pissy and stops talking to me.

Today, after this happened, I just walked out. No more words. He didn't try to come after me. I am not sure what this means, but I am just tired of there being this expectation that every time we are alone, it is time for sex.

If anyone out there can explain this behavior to me, please do. And don't just say it's because he is a man, because for the first two years we dated it wasn't like this at all.

Ugh, help.

No comments: